Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Audience Awaits I Must Send In Reinforcements



I am just too popular. I cannot be everywhere at once. So when OTN told me they were organising a Latin American tour I was gutted. I cannot be everywhere, Debra was having a few weeks out, something about surgery (when I was a living donor I never took any time off work), and Mogens, Dan and I were off to Caribbean (why do people in America say this so funny?).


ACE Director of the Year, Francisco Munoz Alverez (I told you I knew), was very disappointed and then he was reminded by Dan Morgan that I, Stanley, the Original ACE Director, has a stand in for just such an occasion, Imposter Joe. Now I am still unsure about this representative idea, I want all the kudos, but I will live with it to ensure my fans do not suffer.


So then the next few postings will seem a little odd if you don’t understand the fact that I can, just like Mickey Mouse, exist in more than one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment