Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Undercover Downunder

You may have seen the tweets that I am at the DOAG conference this week, well actually I have Impostor Joe standing in again, I am busy. Joe and I are friends and we will catch up at UKOUG in less than two weeks, after DOAG he will do BGOUG and then come over to England.



I am busy, I have been sent to look after a 'lunchbox'. I realise that if you are not from the UK you probably won't understand any of this but we have a retired runner called Linford Christie famous for his lunchbox (not the kind Paul Pedrazzi sells). He is on a reality TV show in the Australian Outback called I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and I have gone along to keep him safe. You may remember I spent time in the Australia a few years back with Debra, so I am trained for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment