Saturday, June 25, 2011

Larry Goes Shopping -------- Again!

What is it with this Larry guy? He has so much money, he can buy whatever he wants and say whatever he wants. I try and understand, and even guess what he will buy next but this time I think he has gone too far.

I try to be nice to everyone, even those pesky penguins or the dangerous danes, but this guy is so rude. His latest shopping spree was for some wire, apparently you need a lot of that for IT, it holds everything together, along with duct tape, which I understand as I too have used that a lot. So I have no problem with him buying wire, but it is very rude to call it fat it might be very sensitive.


I finally got to see inside one of these computers, all my friends think they are great but I have never seen the attraction, still whilst in Australia Debra showed me a 'box' she said something about it being a recycled server for an Eco friendly office, ( I just smile when she starts this kind of complicated talk), but to me it was just a wardrobe, and I have seen enough of the inside of them for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment