Sunday, February 20, 2011

Loving RMOUG Again

Another favourite conference of mine is RMOUG, I think it stands for Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group.


We stayed few days with John and Peggy King and then it was Time for Debra's birthday.  Couple of years ago Peggy made a birthday cake for Debra and this year I have to say it was even better.

It was Tim Gorman's idea that we should have a pizza party and brought many toppings around to the house and we had such a great time, even though he and Dan Fink had to rush out and buy dough which we had forgotten!
I tried very hard to stay clean but it just doesn't happen, I was filthy, but more about that in a minute.


The pizzas were fantastic, thankyou Tim, I can't wait till next year when you and Debra hit the big 50! That will be some party but I am watching how keeper Mogens celebrates his this year to see how it is done.

Tuesday we moved into Denver city for the conference and met up with other friends like Vikki from the ACE program  and her husband, he was too shy to ask to have his photo taken with me, which is sad I love my friends.

Every year they have a speakers reception in the Wincoop Brewery in Denver and I love it there, I have a very special friend there, seen here with Debra. They had karaoke on and people tried to get me to sing but I don't really  have a voice for singing ( or anything else).

Wednesday morning I was on the Ace Panel again this is rather a tradition as Alex Gorbachev introduced me to the audience last year.

Then we had an ACE birds of a feather lunch, what Is that? What birds don't have feathers? I sat with Alex and Vikki.

Back to getting dirty, once the conference was over it was back to John and Peggy King's for ANOTHER pizza party, and yet more mess. So Debra, who promised to be nice to me this trip, made the King's put me in the washing Machine. I hate the washing machine, it is like 50 minutes of torture, round, and round, and round, until I am sick and just when you think it is over, they take you out and then put you in another machine that not only moves you around again, but trys to burn your butt off. Still at the end of it all I smell nice, for a few days, till the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment