Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Big Reunion

Sorry it has taken so long to post this blog, but as my fame spreads I have less time to write.

The big thing for me in Monterey was my sibling reunion, I had no idea how many would make the trip and I was really pleased that the final figure was eight. It was wonderful to see so many and lots of ACEs have promised they will bring theirs to the next event at OOW.

Debra could soon get the sack, or at least her camera could, it is great for video as you can see later in the log but photos that need flash really reflect her drinking habits. So if you have photos of the OTN team wearing Stanley let her know. Her you can see Victoria and Justin and in the video Lilian is wearing Stanley

Best of all was the Eddie Awad choregraphied dance



I wonder if Mogens regrets his murder of the original Red Vest?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I have more video that I still have to edit and post.

    It was nice seeing you Stanley!

    ReplyDelete