Tuesday, December 29, 2009

May Be Time to Sack Debra

Debra has looked after me well, but it may be time to sack her.

When she is attending an event or conference and has the time to look after me I have a great time and lots of photos are taken, and the fun we get up to!

But when she is busy, I get dragged along, stay inside my bag and don't enjoy myself as much as is possible. So from now on Debra needs to give me up for UKOUG and probably OOW as well.

This year at Oracle Open World I did have my chair, which was then shipped to UKOUG but not even used. I slept in the same hotel as Obama and she never even wrote about it!


At UKOUG, things looked up, Debra mentioned me in her main blog, I went to a great ACE dinner and I got to meet Tom Kyte, but none of it got into my blog.

I was so upset for myself, but mainly for my fans who hang on my every word, so next time Debra is 'busy' I will make sure one of my other friends, Dan Norris or Dan Morgan look after me, make sure I have a good time and write about it!

1 comment:

  1. I have now added the posting about Obama, and you can see from the order that I had started it just not finised it. I am sorry, please forgive me Stanley - Debra

    ReplyDelete