Sunday, December 12, 2010

Give me Credit!

Debra has her own blog, I am not recommending it but from time to time life crosses over and she recently wrote about the UKOUG Panto and my starring role. However she tells it all wrong...

She misses out two very important facts:

1. I was the star, not just some prop. Of course it was obvious an entire panto would be created around me. I was the only one on stage the whole time, (except for Lisa but she doesn't count).

2. If you watch the panto she talks about needing Miracle Security and then moans (pun) that Mogens has not turned up, now I love Mogens as my keeper and am always pleased to see him but why was he needed? I am a fully elected member of Miracle Security, and would never have let the villain near Doug.

So whatever Debra says, remember I was the one everyone came to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment