Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Danes Have Arrived

I like danger but somethings are too much and what I am really frightened off is those Danes. Remember the tank?

So although life in N Ireland is very quiet, it is relatively safe, or so I thought. Well it seems I was wrong, the local bank has sold out to the Danes. And now they are rebranding anything including the bank notes!

Don't you think they would look good with me on them instead of this guy?






I confided in Keeper Mogens and do you know what he said? "Lock up your women" apparently last time the Danes were over they took a few souvenirs home, although he says "They probably didn't take the ugly ones."


So I have been a bit nervous recently, and kept close to Debra. Only it now seems she has a tank! Or rather her daughter Brooke (who doesn't like me) has a tank and apparently her and the danish tank driver are swapping notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment