Thursday, September 3, 2009

I haven't gone away

Is it really not since Monterey that I have spoken to you? I really am sorry. I would like to say I have been too busy but actually I have not got up to much. Just hanging around in Debra's study (office for those of you in US).

I have signed up to do a session at the Oracle Open World Unconference which I am very excited about, but do you think people will be interested in 'Who is Stanley?', please let others know so we get a good crowd.

I have also been back to HQ, Debra went there, something to do with Fusion Apps and as I hadn't signed an NDA I was not allowed out of the bag, I did sulk but no-one really cared.

However a big surprise was that Dan was also in HQ the same week delivering internal training so we got to catch up. Debra and I have finally forgiven him for missing the diving in Iceland and the diving in Monterey made up for it, but I do miss Mogens. But after leaving HQ Dan was off to Florida diving again with Mogens so I was dispatched off to that adventure. I don't want to spoil the surprise as I think Dan will post a very funny blog soon, but I can say I got 'close' to Mogens.

No comments:

Post a Comment