Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hanging Around in Monterey Part II



I have become quite a fan of Fisherman's Wharf, I think it is something to do with the smell, I do feel really at home there. SO I decided to have a few photos taken to remind me.



As you can see the weather was just beautiful and I had to be careful not to get too much sun, although being from Vietnam I do have some genetic protection.



Debra then decided to walk back the hotel along the beach and was surprised to see that the Monterey Police are still trying to track down the car responsible for my accident last weekend.





Quite a few rules in Monterey but nothing that stops me the world famous ACE Vest from hanging out, doing whatever I want, when I want with friends. Goodbye ODTUG till next year and hope to catch up with a lot of you at Open World.

No comments:

Post a Comment