Friday, October 9, 2009

Why was I in the Post?

Debra was really lucky she got to test Fusion Apps at the end of august and even better when she arrived at Redwood our guest writer Beth Norris realised that both Debra and therefore Stanley could meet up with Dan who was also going to HQ that week.

So I persuaded Debra to go off to SFO and meet Dan, problem is she went to the wrong place although she insists Dan came out of the wrong place and we all had a very touching reunion. In the film ‘Love Actually’ the airport reunions always bring smiles to people, but whenever I am at an airport reunion I only get stares, have these people never seen a Vest before???

Anyway back to the story…. I had a great week at HQ and met up with old friends like Basheer Khan and made great new friends with people like David Haimes. I can’t tell you who else I met Debra keeps going on about something called an NDA (never Divulge Anything)! Anyway to cut the story short read about my diving trip with Dan and Mogens in my recent blog

However Debra only let Dan take me because she thought I would not have another outing before OOW but when she got home she realised she would have two ACE weekends before OOW. Debra was meeting up with Sue Shaw and Karen Brownfield who are new ACEs but members of the Product Development Committee Debra chairs so know me well already.

So Debra was a bit annoyed, no Stanley and the chance for two holidays for him. Then Dan came to the rescue, he said he could get me back to Debra. What he didn’t say was I would have the indignity of being quashed into a US Postal Service bag and have to travel half way around the world in the dark. I can tell you I didn’t much like it but at least it gave me an alibi.

No comments:

Post a Comment