Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stanley has a miracle-ous escape

A cat has 9 lives and it is a good thing I am not a cat or I would simply be dead. I am not sure how many lives a vest has but I am certainly contributing to the research. I was with Mogens recently for his birthday when I nearly died 4 times. I had just recovered from the Tank incident when I was kidnapped, taken to some woods,tied to a tree and blindfolded. Then I was shot twice, with a 9mm pistol, luckily I don't bleed, so I just have holes, including 3 where a single bullet went through folds of my body.

This should be enough for anyone, but now, they took me home and got a former head of the Navy Special Forces, you know the ones who sorted out That guy in Pakistan, to try and kill me with a harpoon, but again the gods smiled on me and the harpoon broke.


I am too traumatised to carry on. I will post the rest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment