Saturday, May 21, 2011

Will I survive all this.


After the pistol and harpoon episode, I tried to pull myself together, but Mogens had more in store for me. Debra tried to stand by me ( if only to operate the camera ) but as you can hear she totally looses it and her language shows just how horrified she was.



Mogens keeps goats with for killing he has a bolt gun. They fired it at me - twice, because the ACE is just so thick or made of Kevlar it stopped the 9mm. The tank commander says they will arrange for ACE vests to be given to troops in Afghanistan as body armour.

Anyway the bolt gun worked and I have two large holes. The perpetrator is shown here, with his face covers for obvious reasons. Luckily I was going to leave these killing fields early the next morning, surely they would leave me alone now....



No comments:

Post a Comment