Friday, June 10, 2011

Feeling a lot better

 

After all the traumas of the past months, I spent last night with 'medical' people.







Alex Nuijten and his wife Rian have 'healing hands' and I felt safe and rested. (Rian is, and Alex was a Physical Therapist). To start with Alex rightly came to collect me, and relegated Debra to her correct place as 'keeper'.


Then the children, Tim and Lara were adorable and I love them both.

Even the dog Mikai treated me with respect and behaved wonderfully.(Do you notice that Mikai is like all Dutch people I know, very tall and thin - for a dog?) Anyway the only trace of having been there is the many white hairs I now have, but that is fine, better than all those Danish scars.

I get to see Alex again in a few weeks at Kscope in Long Beach, it will be good to know there is someone who can look after me.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear and see that everything is alright now.

    ReplyDelete