Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Favourite CITY


One of my favourite cities is Berlin, well actually it is Debra’s apparently she lived there in the days of the wall. What is all that about? I saw the wall and it is just that, a wall, broken, with nothing behind it, and people taking photos all the time! You can even buy bits to take home!!!

Anyway, I have been a few times but this was a special trip, as well as seeing the wall I went to see someone called checkpoint Charlie, sounded fun but just a man having his photo taken all day, still he was happy to include me ( although Debra had to pay him)

I went to the zoo and I love the zoo, this one wasn't as nice as Washington Zoo, but it was good, and yes I had my photo taken again.

 
I also met a lady, and boy did I miss not having arms

 



So I love Berlin, they seem to let me have my photo taken all the time, and no one attacked me!

No comments:

Post a Comment