Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Best Men


A few weeks ago I thought my Godfather James Morle had forgotten to invite me to his wedding, but he hadn't, he sent the invite to Debra and friend, and she didn't tell me!! James apologised and said he should have known Debra was untrustworthy.


This caused James a problem, he wanted me as his best man but I had not responded, so he had to go to plan B, and ask my keeper Mogens. Now we all love the Dane but would you trust him as your best man? At least with me James knew I wouldn't say anything bad.

Actually most people enjoyed what Mogens had to say and if you know him, ask for the video link, very funny.

I did attend, wearing my Queen Mary black tie, and was originally very unhappy to see James in another red vest, but he told me that he had to have that one to set the colour, once I arrived he swapped, and later he posed with his two best men.

Margherita also wore red in my honour. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Morle.

No comments:

Post a Comment