Friday, August 5, 2011

More Oracle and the Weather

The last stop on the tour was Chilly. I have given up trying to understand Oracle and the weather so just went along for the ride.

No one actually mentioned the weather again except at one stage Debra put me on she was so cold.

My favourite way to see places is the open top bus they are normally just my colour.

On this bus the even had red seats so I was well at home. We went around Santiago which was a lovely city (if a little cold).

I saw most places and really had a good time, but like most visits it was quite rushed.



After the conference Debra took me off to Vina del Mar on the coast and I found just the chair for me, it had a head which is something I miss.




I loved this tour, no Danes and everyone had been good to me, so I thought I was safe but Debra had other ideas, she tried tying me down to this anchor, but I am too quick for her and got away.



But Debra caught me and put me behind bars! She thought she had the best of me, but I have been to San Francisco so many times I have learnt how to escape from Alcatraz type prisons.





I simply jumped off the wall into the sea and swam home. I am after all Stanley ACE Director :)

No comments:

Post a Comment