Thursday, September 27, 2012

Calling Time on The Girl



I am writing this on the flight to San Francisco my annual pilgrimage to see Larry. But all is not good.

I am getting old and although I have had a few romantic dalliances I thought I was destined to stay single until last year when I met Miranda. She is young, fresh and I simply fell head over heals ( or should that be, neck over hem) in love.

Things moved quickly and she came home with me to Ireland but she does not have the wanderlust I have, and each time I go away she stays quietly at home. I am torn ( literally if there are any Danes about), between having fun with my friends and wanting to rush home to Miranda.

I tried to get her to come on this trip and thought as this is where she started out she may want to. I got some stupid excuse about there not being enough space in debra's case but I could see her heart wasn't in it. Perhaps she is happier in the closet, or perhaps she prefers the Miracle T shirt she hangs out with there. ( Bloody Danes again)!

So I think I am going to dump her, preferably in a charity clothes bin.

To all you lovely ladies out there, I Stanley ACE director am single again. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment