Monday, September 3, 2012

What happens at kscope definitely stays in kscope!



Normally a phrase reserved for Las Vegas, but in my case it is this years scope that has become my no recollection whatsoever moment.

Perhaps that is why I have designated keepers, but on this occasion I went to scope with Lisa and thought I was safe, I would have fun but nothing too outrageous and the lack of Danes meant I would be relatively safe.


Debra stayed at home anxiously awaiting news and twitter and Facebook; had a few photographs but with limited detail. On my return Lisa did promise a video and more detail to be shared but it seems that she has decided it is best forgotten and the episode closed.

So there you are, obviously I was a wonderfully behaved vest who sat quietly around for a week. Don't believe any of the rumours especially about the bull, there is no evidence, so I am safe.

...........unless you know differently

1 comment:

  1. *I* have pictures to the contrary.... I erased the videos, however... :D

    ReplyDelete