Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stanley Goes Skiing

I worry when I am not in trouble, because I know it is brewing.

The annual holiday in the mountains, is one of those times. People sit around having a great time, reminiscing about the past and talking about me with real affection.

Then POW something comes from left field that I wasn't expecting, and again I am the butt of the joke literally.

So I have grown to expect the worse, and the Tank Commander being here meant it was a guarantee. Yes I had the night by the fire (without being toasted with the marsh mallows), made new friends and relaxed. Yesterday the even asked me to go skiing with them and I thought it meant someone would wear me and I might at worse fall over in the snow.

Why am I so stupid, I went skiing with the Tank Commander and some new friends and as ever they are just too happy in this video. He has such a distinctive voice, listen to him in both the videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment