Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Gift from The Tank Commander



February may mean Valentine’s Day for you but to me it means Denver and my favorite holiday to Breck, now a firm tradition in my life. So it should have been fun, sometimes they do bad things to me but generally I survive and it is ok.

 
But not this year, as I said in the last post Keeper Mogens bought the tank commander. He was driving us to Denver from the airport and I was really frightened, but he just picked me up and threw me in the trunk. That is how much he despises me.

To try and stay safe I stayed in a different hotel but I couldn’t avoid him at the conference, although that was quite funny, he hadn’t been to one before and got quite excited by having a name badge and ribbons. Nothing special, I have a whole collection at home.

However the last thing I expected from him was a present, even if it was a very fetching thong!

No comments:

Post a Comment