Monday, February 15, 2010

Oops How Could I forget?



The problem with relying on humans to type your blog is that they are human. There is a very funny story from my recent trip to Redwood Shores I wanted to share with you but Debra my handler at the time drank too much red wine and was simply unable to help me. Apologies that these postings are out of sequence.

Anyway we were in the bar of my favourite hotel and all my friends were fighting over the last remaining I love Stanley stickers. One of them went up to another group of people who we do not know and slapped a guy on the back saying 'Oops Sorry', the guy was OK, wrote us off as having had a few too many and carried on talking to his friends. Then one of them realised that one of my stickers had been stuck on his back during the incident. He was not too impressed but one of his party came over and asked who Stanley was, they were introduced and I know she liked me, because she said 'Is he made of wool?' and then started to stroke the badge. Many of my friends are thought mad, but nothing compares to this lady!

Then the next day when a friend checked out, he saw an 'I love Stanley' sticker in the elevator and smiled to himself. Everyone loves Stanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment