Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day is For Lovers

I said I had a date yesterday for Valentine's Day and it was more than I could have hoped for.

I started the day by sending a message to all my fans on Facebook, if you want to talk to me or see what I am up to between postings then you need to join. What was lovely was the number of people who then said for the world to see that they love me.

Then I went shopping with Debra, her daughter Brooke and Peggy King. We were in a shoe shop (how many pairs of shoes can a 21 year old girl need?), when Brooke spotted the perfect women for me. Now you will remember Brooke does not love me (or that is what she says), but she said 'quick mum get the camera for Stanley'. You cannot simply take photos of random people in public but a few weeks back Mogens had taught Debra the trick was to take a photo of a friend and ensure the subject was in the background, so that is exactly what Debra did. So not only can you see the lady with a knitted ACE jumper, oh how georgeous she was, and so soft, made of wool, I wonder if it is the lady who thought I was made of wool in my last posting? but we also now have a photo of Brooke. I am aiming for one of us both by the end of the week.

Then I had my date........you know I am from Vietnam, well I had a date with a Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig called Aggie. Oh she is adorable and owned by Dan Fink.

Valentine's Day is for Lovers and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment