Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting My Own Back

 











As a regular reader of my blog you will know how my keepers like to put me through hell at every possible opportunity, well on this trip to Latin America I was able to get my own back, at least on Debra. I have a friend Robin, who runs the Columbian User Group and he helped me give Debra a horrible day. We arranged a boat trip out to some islands and he paid the driver to go very fast. Debra doesn’t like to be out of control, and speed really frightens here. Mogens often drives fast just because he can make her scared so I knew this would work. Robin pretended to ask the driver to slow down but I think he just went faster.
 
Debra was so distraught when we finally stopped she had to have a siesta to calm down, so naturally I did as well. On the way back I arranged with some cloud vendors for a tropical storm, and I loved it, which is more than these people did. Boats appeared from everywhere to race back to port which just added to all the fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment