Friday, July 22, 2011

Montevideo , Uruguay


The usergroup people in Montevideo were great and so friendly. They had all met Imposter Joe last year but were very excited to meet the real Stanley (there is only one Stanley) .

Uruguay were in the semi finals of the COPA football tournament and I was there cheering them on, very important that I showed how patriotic I was to their country, I snuggled up to their flag.


 Went to see some sights in the City,and played the piano in a museum, the security guard tried to tell me 'do not touch' but he doesnt speak 'vest' and I didnt tell him any different.



I have just a great time meeting new people. Here I am with Debra and Cindy (and I am going to her wedding soon, another chance to dress up).







Bruno who was so nice to me with the dancing,decided he was partially Danish and wanted to crush me, he looks too happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment