Monday, June 4, 2012

Just When I Thought It Was Safe

I survived Denmark relatively unscathed, and Vegas was actually quite quiet............. or so I thought. Debra was so much in the party mood that I never got a look in (well actually I was so embarrassed by her costume and she did say I clashed with her outfit and the pink flamingo she tried to pick up!!)

Any next day, I met with a few people in that traditional, slow day after the party mood and somehow she meets up with Paul Vallee who is going shooting. They both decide that is something I would like - "No I Don't" I shouted but they both insist they didn't hear me, well I don't, remember the firing squad, and the follow up in the garden? I don't like it, but my voice counts for nothing and off I was packed a day out with Paul.


At the moment I was strung up, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day, I knew I would have to breathe in and hope that my record to date on avoiding death had not come to an end.


But I am Stanley, The Original ACE Director, and despite this being a 44 Dirty Harry Magnum I survived, and have the casing to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment