Friday, June 15, 2012

Mend and Make Do


A few postings ago I told you about the cut I suffered whilst in Denmark. Debra who is supposed to look after me just left it and it was getting tatty, so much that Miranda has had me sleeping in the spare wardrobe as she says I have let myself go.


So today I insisted Debra got her act together and stitch me up, you see I have a very important date in a few weeks; I am off to Kscope in Texas. Debra isn't going and I am travelling with Lisa.


So out came the cotton and Debra did the deal and now I look as good as new. So I have packed my envelope and tomorrow Royal Mail take me to Lisa and next weekend I am off to see all my friends in ODTUG. I think Keeper Dan will be there so that should be fun. I should have a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment