Monday, June 4, 2012

What Happens in Vegas - gets posted here


After surviving in Denmark, my great friend Alex Gorbachev bought me to Vegas to be reunited with Debra. I thought I had survived Malov unscathed but this slit looks suspiciously like a sword injury James Morle.








Debra Missed me and she wanted to show how much she loved me, so she resorted to that time honoured tradition in Vegas and had her love for me etched for ever in a tattoo.





Other people missed me as well, here is Ian Abramson who last time I was in Vegas used me as a good luck charm and was hoping that I would have that effect on him again.





Of course it is not just individuals that appreciate me, I am also so famous in the Oracle world that I am yet again on the front cover of their magazine, even if I am looking a little tatty.





No comments:

Post a Comment