Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sacrifice the Vest


In history the Mayans sacrificed humans to their Gods, to receive favour. So when Debra and her fellow ACEs took me to a Mayan temple in Honduras I knew I was in trouble.



I was left at the top of the steps, quite worried but then Debra rescued me, I was so relieved......



 Until she placed me over the railing over looking the city and I felt very exposed. One gust of wind and I would be over the edge.My nerves were shot.

Did someone say 'shot'? Next thing I know I am surrounded by Honduran troops who had guns. What if they did their training with the Danish? I may have been in trouble here.

Things got better and I got to meet a real God. The fact that I look so good here shows how regal I am.

Then I got to meet another turtle, like the one I met in Latvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment