Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rumble in the Jungle



The last day of the #LAOTN tour and we had a trip to the jungle. I am used to trees in fact the night before I hung out in a tree in a restaurant. A nice evening with no drama, expect the humans had no alcohol and were a bit tetchy but I was fine, I don't drink a lot.

In fact the day started really well when I got to meet one of the peace doves in Costa Rica, a bit like the elephant parades in London and Amsterdam. I did feel very peaceful and safe.

Soon it was time for a gentle river ride which again was peaceful although I was a little worried I would be fed to the Caimen but I wasn't, I was allowed to chill out all day.

In fact so chilled out, here I am enjoying a small snooze with Patanjali.

And there is nothing better than meeting a new fan and this is Paola, my new friend, granddaughter of the local User Group President.

No comments:

Post a Comment