Friday, May 1, 2009

Stanley Down Under

I was lucky enough to be asked to present at Insync 09 in Australia and it was a great conference. Stanley was not at his best he had been in a suitcase for a week whilst I was in Japan and he was grumpy. I suppose I could have taken him to Oracle Japan but I was not sure he would be appreciated and on the day I visited, Larry was there, perhaps I should have asked Larry if he reads this blog.

Anyway back to Australia and Sydney, Stanley played poker and actually the great big ACE on his back we hate is not too bad in a poker game and he didnt do too bad.



Then Stanley decided to do the sites and he went on the Sydney monorail and walked across (not over) the harbour bridge. Stanley loved Australia but it was over too soon and he was expecting another long stay in the suitcase until we reached Collaborate....

No comments:

Post a Comment