Friday, May 1, 2009

Update on the 'stretchy thing'

So having asked lots of people what the 'stretchy thing' is meant to be, I had put it to one side and await the consignment that Oracle Sweden have sent me back in Ireland and that I will distribute later.

Whilst in Australia I met up with my daughter. Her first comment when seeing my hotel room was 'I don't believe you have that rag with you here!' and made me promise I would not take it to where she is on an internship. I hated leaving Stanley behind but Daniel Strassberg looked after him.(More about that in a minute).


However my daughter spotted the 'stretchy thing' and said 'What a cool buff' apparently you wear them to stop your hair getting tangled in outdoor pursuits. Obvious isn't it!

And back to Mr Strassberg - I caught him feeding Vegemite on weetabix to Stanley, how gross, Marmite on Toast yes but not Vegemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment