Monday, March 1, 2010

On my way to the mountains Feb 2010

Sorry this is so late but I have been tied up (literately, that Debra is quite mean). I have been trying to tell you about my annual trip to the mountains. So in a previous post I told you about the dive at the aquarium, and here you can see me with my dive shirt.

It is a bit of a tradition that on the way up to the mountains we stop for something to eat, it also means that all the cars meet up and we can be sure everyone is OK. This year we went to a buffalo joint in Idaho Springs and they had a real live buffalo (well as alive as I am). One of my friends get a little jealous of all the attention I get and so pretends to be asleep.




We left behind one of my stickers so the restaurant will remember me. Not really necessary, once you have met me you never forget me.

What happened in the mountains follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment