Sunday, March 14, 2010

What Actually Happened in The Mountains...

Debra is one of my 3 ACE keepers and I love her (and the others) but sometimes there appears to be other things going on in her life that get in the way of my blog being written! I would do it myself but it was decided when I was commissioned that money could be saved but skimping on cloth. I don't even have arms let alone hands and fingers to type myself. I have tried voice recognition but the only people who can hear me speak are the 3 keepers and Mrs Norris.

Still this is meant to be my final holiday blog not a rant at how unfair life is. I was just explaining why this blog is out of order in the timeline. I told you about the journey up to the mountains, well what happened when we got there? If you are a Facebook Fan of mine there are a lot more photos posted there but as usual I was the best behaved of the lot.

My friends are Geeks, IT is their life and the first thing on the list of needs for a suitable condo is Internet access. They need to stay online or become very ill. It isn't an obsession, and in fact most of it is talking to each other, I know Debra often emailed people at the same table not just those who couldn't join us. But this is not about them, this is about me.



One tradition is the hot tub and here you can just make out Alex Gorbachev holding me up and hidden by the steam is Jeremiah Wilton. Then I am left out over night to freeze.










Last year I was then used as a sledge and then Frisbee, but this year I was taken upstairs to the faux oak table.













I got in the way a bit so then they used me as a table! Problem with that is that as all the 'love' in the room warmed me up, I started to drip as I defrosted, so I was banished to the shower to thaw out.

Last year they tried to murder me with a noose but I was too quick for that this year however Debra nearly stabbed me with a very sharp icicle, which would have been very clever as all the evidence melted away soon after.

All too soon the holiday was over again. Thanks Tim for organising a great trip to the mountains and for all my friends who came along, see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment