Sunday, July 18, 2010

ACE Director Briefing - So Many Friends


I love ACE Director Briefings - I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about (and Debra thinks she is non technical); but they are all my friends.

Here are just a few of them doing what it is all about. Presenting. Debra does this occasionally and I don't understand her either.  First is my great friend Cary Millsap who needs no introduction, but I was disappointed he didn't bring Alex.


Then we have Lonneke Dikmans who talks about SOA and Debra says this is something to do with Fusion which is what Debra talks about. No doubt they understand, but then that is why they are ACE Directors.


And here is Marco Gralike and this ODTUG was very special for Marco as it was here that he learnt he had been awarded his ACE Director status. Another new ACE Director is Joze Senegacnik who was not at ODTUG but did appear in one of my recent blogs. I love Joze and am very pleased for both him and Marco.

Lonneke and Marco are both from Holland which I will talk about in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment