Saturday, July 10, 2010

I finally met Julie

On Facebook I have many friends and some of them I have never even met, one is Julie who is a friend of Debra's from before her daughter was born. Debra hadn't seen her for almost 10 years but they keep in touch via Facebook and chat so all is good.


 
Julie has followed me since the beginning and she has Stanley stickers and fridge magnets in her house, she is great. In fact when they first knew each other there were three of them and the other was Cindy another Stanley fan who I met in New Zealand last year. See I reunite groups of people.




So a few weeks ago I got to meet Julie in the flesh and she got to meet me in the fleece. She has a daughter Leonie who is a bit older than Brooke and she too has now been converted.





They live by the sea so it was off to the beach. First we stopped for a coffee which I always love. Quite often I get them thrown over me so it was great to have my own straw and a chance to enjoy it at my own pace.








Then it was off to see the sea, Worthing is a pebble beach and it was fun I loved hanging out like an old sea dog and I owe it to my fans to get out there and party with them.

But then Debra thought I was having too nice a time and she and Julie decided to bury me alive. Luckily I am a resilient vest and I was able to rise from the depths.

 



I thought everything was going to be OK then but Debra threatened to throw me into the sea, so I had to be very quiet and promise to behave

No comments:

Post a Comment