Sunday, July 18, 2010

More New Friends



ODTUG is great and their president is Mike Riley. Debra and Mike have a special bond from 'The elevator incident'. Anyone who knows that thought Debra had had her 15 minutes of fame, but then I came along and have given her much more exposure than that pathetic incident.

Anyway very important for Mike he got his ACE credentials at ODTUG, congratulations.

At ODTUG Mike is kept in check by Kathleen, who keeps a very tight ship and ensure everything is fine, including making sure I am registered.

But as the conference got going he was joined by his wife and First lady Lisa and their children Cameron, 10 and Morgan is 8.

I love children, they don't really understand why I am famous but they love me anyway. The best children are those of my ACE friends. The children think their parents are completely nutty and I like it that way.
 
You can see both the children are wearing red vests. This is not the return of Joe the Impostor, this is another red vest, yet to be named, but that deserves a post of its own......


Finally I want to say thank you to Cameron who gave Debra his copy of 'Flat Stanley' and her you can see her reading it to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment