Monday, January 31, 2011

AGAIN No Diving

I love diving, my pockets give me buoyancy and yet when filled with weights I gently reach to the bottom. I have been diving with Dan and Mogens many times, and sometimes Debra comes to watch.

So you can imagine how excited I was when Dan said he would teach Debra to Dive. One day perhaps all 4 of us could dive together.

But there is also a tradition of being left behind. Dan forgot me on the Iceland Dive and Mogens almost forgot me on the more recent Turks Dive, but surely Debra wouldn't forget me?
 

So yesterday Debra and Dan went off to the pool for her first go, and I was left behind, again. They left me behind but they didn't actually forget me, and even passed notes underwater to make sure I was included.

They think I don't know what went on, but remember I am Miracle Security so I know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment