Sunday, January 9, 2011

Undercover Mission To Rescue Me

I told you about my miserable Christmas and New Year, and I have just waited patiently for Debra to come and rescue me.

She was bringing her silversurfers over to Denmark to work on Mogens' Library and they are great friends of mine so I knew I would be rescued. Mogens met them at the airport, I heard him say to debra he would look after all the luggage and she called him a real gentleman (???), but then I realised that if she had seen into the trunk of the car she would have found me and Mogens didn't know that my friend Jakob had already told her.


Anyway the silversurfers Rita and Katie were very kind and brought me straight into the house for some love and warmth. really needed the warmth it is freezing here.

Rita was so pleased to see me she did a little Irish Jig on the front step.

It has been a hard winter in Denmark and there is still lots of snow and ice. I showed the girls around the garden and Katie tried to chop off my head but Rita wouldn't let her. I love Rita, I need more friends like this or so  thought, what I didn't realise was that they were being taught by both Debra and Mogens that I am there to be abused and not a friend. I really should learn.

I took them to visit the goats, and then to the spa pool, which is when Rita showed her true colours and threw a snowball at me!


Inside I got to meet the new guy, mini Stanley, but I have been in Denmark sooooo long I know speak the language so I will call him Lille Stanley or Little Stanley from now on. And I have to admit I was a little jealous when Rita seemed more interested in him than me. But I have been rescued and tomorrow I start the journey back to N Ireland. I hope to see Jean the silversurfer who didn't make it across before I have my next trip to the US in a few weeks.

There were many celebrations in Copenhagen this weekend, which the world believe are due to the royal twins being born, but really they were for my rescue, but since it was undercover, the press were not allowed to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment