Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Missing My First ACE Dinner


I always knew that being so popular, and in this very special role as ACD Program mascot, I would be in such demand, and that compromises would have to be made.

So when Miracle Open World clashed with Collaborate, I thought I could cover both, but Ben planned an ACE dinner for Tuesday evening just as I was leaving. I am truly sorry I let all my fans down.

I did however spend last evening with most of them at the 'geek meet' aptly named as some of them are beyond help, not at all sure why I was invited.

And where is imposter Joe when I need a stand in?

I did get a chance for a quick massage before I left, these conferences can be tiring.

I did however give out lots of stickers, which I now know really annoys vendors if you put them over the barcode on badges. That though seems an oxymoron, an ACE with no barcode, does it mean they can't have a drink? 

No comments:

Post a Comment