Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sorry - Bit late on this posting

I was hoping keeper Dan's wife Beth would write it, but she has her hands full looking after Dan (which you can well understand), so I have to make do with one of Debra's mammoth catch up exercises on a plane.


I stayed in Chicago when Debra visited Dan's family in February. It was great, I had just had a few days in the warmth of Redwood, relaxing and now I was going to be with my original family. Not so warm in Chicago though, and they were forecasting the worst weather for many, many years.

In fact when it came the blizzard was the worst for 26 years, and I was sent out to look after the garden ( one of the many things I have been trained to do by Miracle Security). It was a tough call, but I held on, and the tree survived. In fact look at the photos, the front yard was a nightmare, but my patch out back was relatively unscathed.

So when things are tough, who do you call? Stanley  and other members of Miracle Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment