Thursday, April 14, 2011

Protecting Watson



Today I went to the exhibition at Collaborate. I heard a lot of people talking about some really cool guy called Watson, really intelligent, a brainbox, a real boffin. However he was in some kind of Jeopardy - so I knew that as a fully trained operative of Miracle Security, it was my job to look after him.

I soon discovered he had his own security from IBM, but they were no good, I hung around, in disguise, dressed as Graham from Down Under and Debra from Up Here, but they never realized, or saw through my disguise; no wonder Mogens says 'WeDoNotUseIBM'.

Watson seemed very popular but I am not sure about him being really intellligent, all the time I was there I only heard him ask questions, he never gave an answer once!

No comments:

Post a Comment