Sunday, October 31, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For



After my sucess against the geese I thought I would move onto the penguins. I know they have them at Oracle HQ, there are all these signposts warning you. I guess they must be pretty big and dangerous or they wouldn't need the warnings.

I was in redwood for a few days but didnt see any, perhaps they are nimble and stay well hidden.

Then when we moved down to San Francisco City I caught Debra will one of them! They are enormous and come with really scary security guards who got very cross with Debra when she tried to give the penguin a new I LOVE STANLEY badge.

For a few moments I got a little jealous, Debra seemed to be hugging the penguin just a little bit too much, and then I realised she was placing a sticker on his back, while the security guard was looking else where.

So listen up Oracle birds, I am king of this jungle, stay out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment