Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home Again, Batteries Recharged and Time to Party



Back in the kit bag, the long travel home from the Caribbean began. It seemed a very long journey until I discovered, Mogens stopped off in a resort for a little R&R on the way home.


We arrived at Heathrow and met up with Debra (secretly I think she was just checking on me), and then all four of us travelled onto Denmark. By all four of us I mean she still had that pesky bear Ujurak, although she did promise me she was passing him onto another friend Heli in Denmark and he was off to Finland after the weekend.

And the reason for Debra coming to Denmark?  to attend the 10th Birthday party of Miracle. Debra has never been to one of these parties before, but I have and still have the stains to prove it.
 

The party was lovely and I had a great time, it had a very patriot Danish feel and I felt really at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment