Sunday, October 31, 2010

Does Debra Love Someone More Than Me?

 
A few weeks after OOW I was at Keeper Mogens' house for the Danish Oracle User Group event. 

I love Măløv where Mogens lives, I just feel so at home, sitting at the OakTable and just hanging out with the guys.


I visited my friends the goats again, but this time stayed outside the enclosure I didn’t want a repeat of the previous incident!


Now I am familiar with the town I needed my own transport which was provided for me by Viktor, son of Mogens, and  it made such a difference.


Even more important for this visit was the fact that I was going to be staying on for a while ready for my annual diving holiday with Mogens and Dan, what was odd though, was that Debra had a new friend she kept taking photos of called Ujurak. Apparently he belongs to the son of our fellow ACE Mike Riley who keeps those ODTUG people in check. Debra tried to show no favouritism but I am not sure, and if she isn’t careful and still has the bear (who isn’t even real like me), when I get back there may be trouble.


I thought I was being paranoid and then I had tea in the glasshouse, and on the table was a gun, what was the message behind that? Did they want to tell me my time was gone?


I survived the firearms incident only to be thrown in the bottom of a dark, smelly cupboard, which is a place I am very familiar with, normally when people want to forget me, but Debra says that this time it was very important, it was so I wouldn’t be forgotten.  Whatever did she mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment