Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diving - Making Sure I Was Ready


Back to being in the dark, smelly wardrobe, why was I there?  Well if you have been a fan for a while you will know the story of when Dan broke my heart and forgot to take me Diving in Iceland with Mogens.

Mogens is sometimes forgetful, I think it is something people have grown accustomed to, and he manages to do well despite this affliction, which is why I think his company is called Miracle.

Debra and Dan were worried I would be left behind, but Debra had planned in advance.

Dan emailed Mogens a few days before to remind him to take me; he didn’t want Mogens to get the abuse he had suffered for forgetting me. Mogens sent a text to Debra asking where I was as he was packing, and Debra was so impressed he remembered........ until he admitted Dan had prompted him.

I have a new ACE Director bag for travelling in now so I was already packed, just waiting for the big man to come get me. 


And where was I? In the bottom of the diving kit cupboard, amongst the smelly wetsuits and kit, the one place Debra could be almost sure that Mogens would visit whilst getting ready for the vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment