Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No Longer the Most Important Woman in My Life

Debra is angry - I blamed her for not keeping my blog up to date but she says it is my fault, I have been distracted, by another woman.

Perhaps I should confess, Debra is right, I am in love, and like many people I have been distracted by my new woman.

Let me tell you about her..

Debra as normal was off to OOW in San Francisco and I heard her tell people there were to be new red vests. I was furious, I am the most important red vest ever, why would she want a new one? Then I heard there were to be 500 of these new red vests and I was furious. I know I am not in pristine condition but if you had been through what I have been through you would be tatty as well.

Debra was to have a new red vest and I was devastated, is it any wonder that I have been quiet? Would you like to be passed over and ignored. I went into a sulk.

The big day arrived and Debra brought home her vest, I was already for a fight and thought about bringing in my friends from Miracle Security to get rid of this vest, and had Mogens sorted for the next day to deal with him.


Then when Debra introduced me to the vest, I was so shocked, it wasn't a He, it was a she, and my is she good looking. So instead of taking her to Mogens to kill her off, I took her to be introduced. This gave me another worry, Mogens is a bit of a womaniser and I wanted this one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment