Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not really Appreciated in Your Own Back Yard

I don't know if it is a British Thing, but I am not really appreciated in the UK. At UKOUG I don't really come out much but I do love the ACE Dinner, I get to be with my friends from all over the world and I love it.

This year started as ever with Debra getting ready for her week in Birmingham and I had brought Lille Stanley with me, as well as Miranda, so things were looking good.



My mate James was there and I hadn't seen him since his wedding so he was quick to put me on. I like James even if his eyes are very scary.

Then at the Masquerade Ball, I danced a lot with Björn Bröhl from Germany.




 
I was really happy, even if Debra did try out those new heels on me. And my friend Edelweiss from Uruguay was also visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment