Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sorting Out That Woman

Debra is lazy. I have no idea what she does for a living, but she is neglecting her duties and not keeping my blog upto date.

I did seriously consider pushing the role out to my other keepers, but then I had to think hard.

Dan is really busy, when he isn't exa-working (what ever that is), he is underwater. I don't mind that, I quite like the diving as well, but it is difficult to type under water so I will let him off.

Mogens, well he probably has the time but I am not sure I would trust him. He would probably pass me over to that Tank Driver and I am not sure I could stand the stress.



Mogens, Dan & Debra

This all means I am stuck with Debra, so I guess I should be encouraging her, as she starts to catch up for the last 3 months of bloggs. You could encourage her as well, either here or on twitter - I hope you follow me on Twitter SatnleyACED.

No comments:

Post a Comment