Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tank Terror in Tokyo


I was really excited, I love Tokyo I have been before about two years ago but Debra didn't really show me around so this time with keeper Mogens on hand I was very sure I would have a good time.









However I had a real shock when I arrived, yes Mogens was there but he had bought more Danes, including the Tank Driver. I was scared. However I soon discovered the Tank Driver didn't have his tank with him and didn't drink anything stronger than Starbucks, so I was Ok.

 
I also met up with my old friend 'Dog', and we drank a little more than the old Tankie.


We left Tokyo earlier than the others and I really didn't want to leave, but we had an appointment in China, and at least that would be free of tanks...........

Met some weird person at the airport but they were not very talkative.http://www.wtfistheacevest.com/2011/07/new-friend-dog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment